Remove pine needles, snow, and leaves, from pool screens, roof tops, outdoor carpets, and ponds!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!
The Comb is great for cleaning screening surfaces, leaves and debris on roof tops, ponds, landscaping, outdoor carpets, and more…
Click the Link to watch The Comb
With The Comb, you can clean out and remove…
- Pine Needles
- Small branches
- Pollen Buds
- Wasp nest
- Spider webs
- Easily reach and clean debris off all rooftop surfaces
- Remove debris underneath cages, decking, boardwalks, and trailers
- Spread and freshen up mulch
- Reach behind hedges or bushes that are close to walls and fences
- Clean underneath bushes and low hanging trees
- Avoid injury in rose gardens
- Work with compost
- Hang holiday lights on tree branches
- Retrieve your kids toys off rooftops and screen enclosures
Landscaping: Clean around tight spots and around flowers or plants that have thorns or prickly leaves; spread mulch, bark, pine chips, small landscape pebbles, etc.
Lakes/Ponds/Shorelines/Water Fountains: Easily remove litter, trash, drink bottles, cans, and other debris
Cages: Clean under animal or bird cages
Screening: Clean your pool screens and easily remove pine needles, twigs, branches, and more. Clean the top of sun rooms and solariums, allowing the sun to shine in. Raised Decking: Remove debris and rodent nesting underneath decking
Insect Nests: Remove wasps’ nests, spider webs, etc.
Light Snow: Remove light snow from roof tops
Christmas Lights: Use the telescopic pole to hang lights from tree branches and in hard to reach areas
Roof Tops: Reduce rotting and leaks on roof tops and roof vents, caused by leaves and small branches
Fruit Trees: Reach the fruit at the top of the tree (apple, orange, grapefruit, etc.)
Vines: Pull down climbing vines on fences, walls and screens.